Wednesday, January 20, 2010

the work-husband and work-wife...

Adele: Miranda.
Bailey: Oh Adele. Oh I'm so sorry, I sent the Chief into surgery. Do you want me to-
Adele: What I want is for you to tell me the truth. Are you having an affair with my husband?
Bailey: I am not having an affair with your husband!
Adele: I saw the way you handled him just now.
Bailey: Handled! I did not... handle... there was no handling... we work together.
Adele: You spend every waking moment together, you finish each others sentences, you read each others minds. You're more married to that man than I am.
Callie: Yeah, but that's just because they're husband and work-wife.
Bailey: Excuse me?

Callie: The Chief's your work-husband and you're his work-wife. You look our for each other, you take care of each other, there's nothing wrong with it, it's like me and Sloan.
Mark: Excuse me?
Callie: Nobody's talking to you. He's my work-husband but he has a girlfriend, I have a girlfriend, but nothing going on between us.
Mark: I mean, there was at one point...
Callie: You're not helping.
Bailey: Neither one of you are helping. Adele, I promise you there is nothing going on.
Adele: Something is going on because he hasn't been in his bed all week.
Bailey: What?
Mark: Really?
Grey's Anatomy S6

- i was laughing really hard when i watched this scene! hahahahaha how come Adele has that thought towards Bailey..hehe Bailey n the Chief?? She's like his guidance angel in SGH or the work-wife to him....hahahahaha

- as i watching back grey's, all i can think is doctors are also human being. They made mistakes like any other people, it's just that they're dealing with someone life....a simple mistake may cause the worse case happen...so do i worried if i'm the patient and the mistake is on me, what would happen? huhuhuhu...

and....

i love Mer narration in this:

"Sometimes the past is something you just can't let go of. And sometimes the past is something we'll do anything to forget. And sometimes we learn something new about the past that changes everything we know about the present."
and i guess it's true.... =)


p/s: at last, i can post an entry today! hahaha...
: and one of my friend said my blog is devoted for k-pop since more posts 'bout them..haha...[no la Qd...some stuff je bout the k-pop is up hahaha..]



0 comments: