Sunday, August 8, 2010

who am i?

wah!! first time got a tag..and i got it from Tim..haha thanks so much dongsaeng! plus, it also the first time i'm thinking hard about myself..adeh!! right until i wrote this part, i manage to list down only 14 things about me...haha [bad..bad..bad..]

Once you’
ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 30 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!

1. i tend to write down things on paper first, then i will type it out. i have no idea y!

2. i think i've the split personality..hard to explain..but i just have.

3. i also think i have like 2 forever enemies in my life which would be really miracle if we be nice to each other again. but i have countless friends, so don't bother 'bout that. [ngeee...]

4. i hate my english. i made an entry about it before. but i love the language although i dun support the PPSMI..haha..[ dad, plz send me to the native speakers' countries..i don't mind sitting in the FedEx box like 'George of the jungle'. =P]

5. my weakness is that 'i care too much' [papa roach-scars]....on everything. [kindda sick sometimes but can't endure it yet...]

6. i simply get curious by everything...EVERYTHING! [thanks to the google by providing everything i need hakhakahk]

7. i can feel myself get drain from any good info or knowledge lately, which is bad! It's a sign that my brain just don't think hard. maybe due to lack of reading.!! aaaa come back to me~~~

8. because of Westlife, i have a penpal that last more than 10 years since i was 12 years old. And yes we're still in contact until today. *winks!*

9. because of SS501, i really expend my friends..from a stranger then turn into someone really close...that you never imagine how cool we are~~

10. i dun regret a single thing by being a fan, as much as it's look , i really learn a LOT of things that keep myself grows and making me of what i am today.

11. till this date, 080810 [nice number!] i'm still unemployed! attended one interview, but i screwed it up. [*bangs head to the wall~~~*]

12. it's hard to list 30 facts/things about yourself since, it's the people around you are judging you who you are and what you do.

13. writing is hard! i really adore people who writes so much yet so long in their blogs. Like they turn the talking into words..really wow! dat's y i really admire the writers..[novelist. script writers. etc..etc..]

14. i really can work under pressure. Really! it makes me more focus and i will be surprise with the result. and this time, you will see yourself pushing to the limit..whether u get through or failed!

15. if i drink nescafe, i can hold up until the next day not closing my eyes an inch. the most would be 24 hours non sleep! [it really happen!]

16. i haven't done my essay for job's application!!!!!!! [failed!!!!!]

17. oh..i love basketball but never in my life compete in a tournament.

18. i'm suck in spelling..so don't ever imagine myself in "Spell It Right" challenge...hahaha

19. kindda don't like the cheezy weezy lines...hahaha

20. i eat everything..except the rock and stick wood..[see the body la...haha]

21. if i pissed with people, i tend not to look into their eyes when we're talking..

22. i really wondering if i'm not taking TESL as my major, what would i do?

23. i can't measure things by math sequence e.g. 4km, 3m, just give me the exact info in things that i can see..like in minutes maybe? hahaha...

24. i'm still thinking hard now in completing this up to 30...haha

25. oh...my favorite line would be...'hahahaha' 'hehehehe' or 'ekekekeke'

26. i don't really into anime..i just read and follow detective conan only haha

27. i'm universal. not judging until it's should be judge.

28. i really believe that some people just born lucky enough in this world....O_O

29. most of the lines that i type here start with the pronoun 'I'. of coz..it's all referring to ME!

30. finally!!!! who am i??????


a SUPERMAN!!!!!
[joke...joke...joke...]


p/s: with these 30 facts it still hard to know a person..haha

2 comments:

NikTim said...

HAHA. finally. i thought sis tak nak buat :D .

sha filan said...

hahaha TIM..
bukan xnak buat..nak kene duduk memikir tue malas..hehehe