Wednesday, October 20, 2010

i realise...


i just realise that,

i really do take care of people, but in the same time unconsciously hurting them inside...huhu

i do be very attentive to them with my action, but then i will hurt them too with my acts or even words....

i do care for them without verbally saying it loud, but at the end i failed to make it last long,

i do give good impression to people, but at the end me myself who ruins it...[crash n burn]..

i always be the person who actually to be blame, if the friendship ruins...hmm am i too provoking sometimes?

whatever it is, i just wanna say this out loud, i do care for you people...all of you...sometime it's just me who's really bad in expressing myself, or maybe too good in acting so that people wont know who am i actually...hahaha...


p/s: oh..maybe this is the way i'm actually expressing myself...hahaha
너 같은 사람 또 없어 주위를 둘러봐도 그저 그렇던 걸

0 comments: