Sunday, March 15, 2009

Beck....#1



"a good bass is a core of a band"



"full moon sways
gentle in the night on one fine day
what a fool
i don't know 'bout tomorrow
what is like to be..
i was fool
couldn't let myself to go
even though i fell...
the end..."

"large clips in the motion
trying to keep blaming on
as i say reason i'm late on
find ur turning,laughing and smiling...

singing love, my sister,
in this world which everyone is lonely
and everything will be fine...someday
some other day

burning over sometimes...
feeling like you leave me behind
now you don't have to know it
find your shining...
everyday by day..."

"sorrow is what i hate
but it's grown my sensations
regrets taught me how to
make any hard decision
peace is always by my side
but i've never felt it once
love is not the word only for the sweet romance
well i'm scared,scared,scared,scared
to keep on going my way
well i'm scared,scared,scared,scared
and i tell myself i'm SPECIAL till the end..."


p/s : to be continued...=)




2 comments:

skunksenn zone said...

adoii penyakit baru lak nie

sha filan said...

mane ad br...minat je 2..hehe