Sunday, June 21, 2009

epi father's day...

father%2527s day Pictures, Images and Photos

Hari ini rupenye father's day...hehehe...the card that i send to my abah already arrived home last week n i'm home at that time....sgt x besh...ekekek kire xde feel la..hehe my abah is my abah...nothing can replace him..he can be too funny, too serious and sometimes can be a lil be irritated..but still he's my abah..can't replace it with another abah or anyone else abah... of cuz sometimes we wish that.."if my abah is like ur abah..." but then...at the end..ur abah is still the best no matter what happen...hehehe...so..HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, ABAH! your daughter here really appreciate you as one of the important person in her life...=)


kan dah ckp my abah ensem..haha

p/s: i've just realised that i dun have a single photo wit my abah...hish..balik nih kne amik byk2..hahaha

2 comments:

skunksenn zone said...

azyang blik nnt tgkp gambo2 byk2 biar penuh memory 2gb ngan bpak mu..sgt cian azyang oiii mu dah isup 21 tahun..nak nangis rase...ishk100x

sha filan said...

haha xyah bimbang! balik nih ak amik byk2 hahaha